jeudi 23 septembre 2010

One night in Osaka


We spent two days on the road, driving from Tokyo to Osaka, doing a gig at King Cobra Club, then driving back to Tokyo under the rain. Osaka, from what I've seen, is an interesting city ; the streets around King Cobra are VERY animated, with only a few cars, so I captured some "street ambient" there (I know, I said I would stop street recordings, but Osaka has a strange sonic quality, really). There were also some big oil cans just outside the club, I did some (rather soft indeed) noise with these...

http://punishyourself.free.fr/fieldrecordingsjapan/osaka

http://punishyourself.free.fr/fieldrecordingsjapan/osaka/osaka.rar
(full mp3 archive)

I also recorded the Punish Yourself and Dead Sexy Inc gigs. Both need a bit of mastering, and I'm not really sure if they are of any interest, really, except for rabid fans ; I'll think about it tomorrow... There was also quite a lot of filming which will eventually end up on youtube at some point.

1 commentaire:

  1. Allright, I just create an account on blogspot to say that : I WOULD LOVE to listen the " DEAD SEXY + PY " gigs. So, you have one bad girl who is interested about it. Hahaha...

    RépondreSupprimer